Monday, September 10, 2012

Garbage day

So I know that these are not the best pictures ever taken (I was trying not to look to suspicious), but here in Katy garbage day occurs twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays. Recyling day occurs every Tuesday. The garbage men here take EVERYTHING. If you were to put a TV out on the curb they would take it (that is if a local Mexican did not get to it first). So we have been off loading as much as we can for the last 2 garbage days, since we have no vehicle to facilitate a trip to the dump. There have been a couple of new people move in on our street the same time that we did, so everyone had large piles of garbage. Tonight I noticed that there was a slight difference in our amount as compared to our neighbours. Like I said the pictures are not great, but I think that my point is made.....we have a lots of garbage.
 
This is our next door neighbours and they neighbours garbage.


This is our garbage.


No comments:

Post a Comment